Re: LEXAR JumpDrives to FORMAT

HP has a small program just for that purpose. I have a Sandisk Mini Cruiser
(1 gig) that I have used the utility with. I can't say that it will work
with all USB thumb drives.

You can get it here:

Note that the default format is fat. Do not change that unless you know why
you must.

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner