Re: Is there a program I can buy so I can have 2 displays on one screen?

Personally I use two displays, but then you may have a larger monitor than
me - and my eyes arent as good as they used to be

"PeterM" <pmaston@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Thank you for that hint, it looks good like that on my XP Windows, does it
> work for the people at work on a Win 2000 ???? Many thanks
> again..............Peter
>
> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
> > Open both programs. Right click on the task bar and choose either Tile
> > Windows Vertically or Horizontally. The default setting is Cascade
> > Windows.
> >
> > Alias
> >
> > "PeterM" <pmaston@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
> >
> >> At work people ask me this all the time, they would like two displays
on
> >> the screen. One that shows Excel, and one that shows another
application.
> >> They like to go back and forth, but on a split screen. Any help is
> >> appreciated.........Peter

  • Re: OT: my new PC rocks!!
    ... I'm alright with this because I kept the big monitor box (because it's ... that Windows may recognise "plug and play" monitors better...but, ... X-Windows really needs one simple-ish addition (which was originally ... Red Hat use "MD5 sums" on all of the ISO images for you to ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • [kde] Re: How do I remove the "new activity" item from the desktop?
    ... I can't see the point of having any icons on the desktop. ... The bottom monitor is my "work" monitor, where I often run dual half- ... maxed windows all accessible, clicking in say akregator to open a browser ... in the screenshot, the only plasmoid on it is the comic strip plasmoid, ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: OT Media Center PC
    ... digital video recorder, digitize old video tapes, and play movies. ... install my Hauppauge WinTV card, get a video card that will play on the ... My WinTV board was for Windows Media Center ... one monitor and TV on the other monitor, or does it just work as using the ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: XP setup screen does not fill screen
    ... to windows and change the resolution...I told him how can i change ... screen nicely...but its the setup that is the problem. ... Its an excellent monitor otherwise..but rotten support. ... Again Video card with HDTV seems limiting itself to the TV mode. ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: Someone help please
    ... Nass the monitor goes blank before she even gets to the windows interface so she I not going to be able to click the Start button>all Programs etc. ... I agree about installing the drivers for the motherboard and, indeed, the video drivers but currently this problem is also happening just after accepting the option for safe mode. ... Any other ideas to get SP2 off or restore to ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)