Re: Is there a program I can buy so I can have 2 displays on one screen?
- From: "DL" <dl@spoofmail>
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:04:45 +0100
Personally I use two displays, but then you may have a larger monitor than
me - and my eyes arent as good as they used to be
"PeterM" <pmaston@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Thank you for that hint, it looks good like that on my XP Windows, does it
> work for the people at work on a Win 2000 ???? Many thanks
> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
> > Open both programs. Right click on the task bar and choose either Tile
> > Windows Vertically or Horizontally. The default setting is Cascade
> > Windows.
> > Alias
> > "PeterM" <pmaston@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
> >> At work people ask me this all the time, they would like two displays
> >> the screen. One that shows Excel, and one that shows another
> >> They like to go back and forth, but on a split screen. Any help is
> >> appreciated.........Peter
- Prev by Date: Re: Com Ports problem
- Next by Date: Re: Dumb question...how to rebuild
- Previous by thread: Re: Is there a program I can buy so I can have 2 displays on one screen?
- Next by thread: Re: Is there a program I can buy so I can have 2 displays on one screen?