Re: How to transfer files to new computer

You know if all else fails it helps to read the instructions.
If the program asks for a specific USB cable .........go buy one
If you wish to use a network cable you will still need a special
cable.Either way you will need to spend some money to do what you are trying
to do.
http://www.homenethelp.com/web/explain/about-ethernet-crossover.asp
You are looking for a crossover cable that will allow you to connect 2
computers directly
peterk

safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, chocolate in one hand, margarita in the other, body thoroughly
used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

.