Re: O.T. - computer virus?

magineer02@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I closed all my programs down and
ran a full scan again and got the
same exact result with the message that some files could not be scanned.

I took a screen shot and put it on Image Shack but the image is too small
to be read.

http://imageshack.us/a/img404/2820/589o.jpg

So I've included a few excerpts below. There's actually about a page of files

C:\Users\Rob\...\bgButton.png C:\Users\...\bgButtonFinished.png C:\Users\...\bgCloseProgram.png
C:\...\bgDownloadBarEmpty.png
C:\...\bgDownloadBarError.png
C:\Users:\...\bgDownloadBarFull.png
C:\Users:\Rob\...\bgHeaderError.gif
C:\Users:\Rob\...\bgListBullet.png
C:\Users:\Rob\...\bgbuttonCenter.png
C:\...\buttonCenterHighlight.png
C:\Users:\Rob\...\buttonLeft.png
C:\Users:\...\buttonLeftHighlight.png
C:\Users:\Rob\...\buttonRight.png

there's more and then I just took some of the last files

C:\Users\Rob\...\language-cs.js C:\Users\Rob\...\language-da.js C:\Users\Rob\...\language-de.js C:\Users\Rob\...\language-en.js C:\Users\Rob\...\language-es.js \Users\Rob\...|>launcher.bundle

I cannot open any of these files or delete them because they are password protected
and all the files have this message to the right Error: Archive is password protected (42056).
I do not recognize the 42056 number and isn't
something I would have done.

I haven't tried using another AV or your suggestion
as yet as thought I would give you more information
as to whats going on?

Thanks,

Robert

What is the full path?