File Association puzzle
- From: Terry Pinnell <terrypingm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 22:26:51 +0100
I had problems with the MP4 association (I think an audio player somehow
took it over from WMP). Anyway, at some stage I had no entry for it in
File Types. I tried adding one, using New... but it wouldn't 'stick'. So
then I used Open With, chose the list option, selected WMP, and check
marked 'Always use this program'. That works in the sense that d-clicking
an MP4 now opens it in WMP. But why is there still no entry for MP4 in
File Types please?
Terry, East Grinstead, UK
- Prev by Date: MATS error
- Next by Date: Re: Updating a clone without recloning?
- Previous by thread: MATS error
- Next by thread: Re: File Association puzzle