Re: Printing some site's web pages can't render the pages properly?
- From: Tim Slattery <Slattery_T@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:07:51 -0500
"Bill in Co" <surly_curmudgeon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
TNX for the info! I was unaware the web page designer could put that into
his code. I don't know WHY they would want to do that, if they are
advertising a product though, as that website for Jitterbug and its cell
phone plans was doing. It just seems counterintuitive.
I agree, it doesn't make sense to me. If you are going to mark your
stylesheet 'media="screen"', there should be another marked
'media="print"'. The print sheet would probably have simpler
formatting: no background color or image, something like that.
- Prev by Date: Re: Where does IDT Audio Navigator come from ??
- Next by Date: Re: slow login (startup) after installing .NET Framwork 4
- Previous by thread: Re: Printing some site's web pages can't render the pages properly?
- Next by thread: Re: Printing some site's web pages can't render the pages properly?