Is there a PSR (Problem Steps Recorder) for Windows XP?

Is there a PSR (Problem Steps Recorder) for Windows XP? If there isn't then,
can PSR be compatible with Windows XP?

-Ryan
BICSI Certified IT installor I

  • Re: Is there a PSR (Problem Steps Recorder) for Windows XP?
    ... can PSR be compatible with Windows XP? ... BICSI Certified IT installor I ... FastStone ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Audio and video capture
    ... My operating system is Windows XP Professional ... Any mixer recorder should be able to handle this. ... video communication, like an online presentation or teleconference ... As far as I know a webcam recorder is piece of software that is capable of ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Audio and video capture
    ... My operating system is Windows XP Professional ... voice conversations through Skype. ... Any mixer recorder should be able to handle this. ... video communication, like an online presentation or teleconference ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Audio and video capture
    ... My operating system is Windows XP Professional ... voice conversations through Skype. ... Any mixer recorder should be able to handle this. ... video communication, like an online presentation or teleconference ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Playing DVDs
    ... Both Windows Media and RealPlayer ... Is this just a case of Toshiba ... trying to capture a market by making their recordings play on nothing ... if the video has been finalized by the recorder. ...