Re: Drag and drop does not work for XP

On May 26, 10:23 pm, TooBad <Too...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi jose,

I do have AVG Free and Malwarebytes installed. They both find nothing.
I also have Spyware Blaster, Spybot, HijackThis installed. They all find
nothing.

It just quit working again. I noticed some pages hang a lot or are really
slow trying to load. I have Comcast cable and it has been really fast, but
has been getting slower since I installed IE7.

I un-installed Adode flash player and my drag and drop started working right
after I got rid of it. Go figure, thanks for nothing Adobe.

I will see if this keeps working over the next few days. Then I will
re-install Adobe flash plug-in again.

Thanks,
Nick