Re: Realtek HD Audio error message EAcessViolation

Recommend that you send Realtek an email requesting technical support
applicable your problem. There Technical Support is
http://www.realtek.com.tw/contact/contentView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=1&PFid=4&Level=2

I feel the original patch would have resolved your issue, but you cannot
install because SP3 is installed. I certainly would include this info in
your request.

Sorry to have not found a solution.

ColTom2

"Harold A. Climer" <Harold-Climer@xxxxxxx> wrote in message