Virus preventing internet access

Hi

Recently i downloaded something form the internet which infected my system.
Now i cant access internet coz of the virus,trojan or a malware.
all the antivirus software like Norton, spybot search &destroy, a-squared
and adware which i have were not updated and now i cant update them coz no
internet access,
I tried running each one antivirus software from safe mode but i still cant
access th the internet.
It gives me weird message when i try to access the C drive by clicking on it
but when i right click and select explore i can access the C drive

Can anyone please suggest how i can get rid of this problem
i would appreciate any response

  • Virus preventing internet access
    ... Recently i downloaded something form the internet which infected my system. ... Now i cant access internet coz of the virus,trojan or a malware. ... I tried running each one antivirus software from safe mode but i still cant ...
  • Re: Virus preventing internet access
    ... can't connect to the internet. ... Now i cant access internet coz of the virus,trojan or a malware. ... I tried running each one antivirus software from safe mode but i still ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Virus preventing internet access
    ... Recently i downloaded something form the internet which infected my system. ... Now i cant access internet coz of the virus,trojan or a malware. ... I tried running each one antivirus software from safe mode but i still cant ... Clean Install Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Virus preventing internet access
    ... treating you like an infection. ... Recently i downloaded something form the internet which infected my system. ... Now i cant access internet coz of the virus,trojan or a malware. ... I tried running each one antivirus software from safe mode but i still cant ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Virus preventing internet access
    ... www.yahoo.com (or any internet address) if you get a reply then you may have ... Now i cant access internet coz of the virus,trojan or a malware. ... I tried running each one antivirus software from safe mode but i still ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)