Re: Image Files

To answer your question it's an ISO image and yes I want to install this
learning software onto my hard drive so I don't have to go through accessing
the software from the DVD media.
Yeah demon tools creates the virtual drive and I suppose it will always be
accessible there. I was hoping it would become another programs in my
programs folder that I can access it this way.
I did attempt to copy the files from the virtual drive and for some reason
the language files, since it's a language program are not there. They're all
there in the virtual drive but attempting to make a copy even thoughj I have
asked the hidden files are shown, the copying did not work. Any ideas why?
Thank you.

"Olórin" wrote:

"AIANDAS" <AIANDAS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
OK I get what this tool did was make a virtual drive..........I have
transferred all those files from the virtual drive onto a hard drive
folder
and it appears to be working so far..........on the other hand is there
another tool that will just install the image files onto the hard drive as
opposed to creating a virtual drive?
Thank you.