Windows XP Service Pack 2 Product Key

I have an original cd of Windows XP Service Pack 2, 2002 Version with code
0504 Product Number X10-59871. My problem is my missing product key number. I
don't know if I can be helped out with another product key number or else the
CD would be useless. Thank you very I much if I would be provided with
another that will work with my Win Xp OS software.

  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PRODUCT KEY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ... product key invalid on cd ... product key microsoft 2000 ... product key numbers for all windows ... product key of window vista ultimate ...
    (rec.arts.dance)
  • Re: Pirated Windows XP???
    ... If you are trying to install Service Pack 1a and getting the ... The Product Key Used to Install Windows Is Invalid ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Is it possible to install a newer version of XP?
    ... Did the new CD come with a Product key? ... I have Windows XP ... > windows XP HOME (with service pack 2), and I am trying to figure out if I ... A dell tech. told me it was absolutely correct to do so, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Invalid Product Key for Windows XP Pro, referred to newsgroup by MS Rep
    ... That does check out to be an OEM Windows XP Professional Full product (not ... | Subject: Re: Invalid Product Key for Windows XP Pro, ... Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4910.0300 ...
  • Re: EAs "Project 10 Dollars"
    ... Once I own the game, ... can happen is that, when you buy a game, the game has product key ... Look at Windows and Office products, they do that, so people ... if I bought Windows and just I lend it out to everyone to install on ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)