Windows XP Service Pack 2 Product Key

I have an original cd of Windows XP Service Pack 2, 2002 Version with code
0504 Product Number X10-59871. My problem is my missing product key number. I
don't know if I can be helped out with another product key number or else the
CD would be useless. Thank you very I much if I would be provided with
another that will work with my Win Xp OS software.

  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PRODUCT KEY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ... product key invalid on cd ... product key microsoft 2000 ... product key numbers for all windows ... product key of window vista ultimate ...
    (rec.arts.dance)
  • Re: Pirated Windows XP???
    ... If you are trying to install Service Pack 1a and getting the ... The Product Key Used to Install Windows Is Invalid ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Is it possible to install a newer version of XP?
    ... Did the new CD come with a Product key? ... I have Windows XP ... > windows XP HOME (with service pack 2), and I am trying to figure out if I ... A dell tech. told me it was absolutely correct to do so, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Invalid Product Key for Windows XP Pro, referred to newsgroup by MS Rep
    ... That does check out to be an OEM Windows XP Professional Full product (not ... | Subject: Re: Invalid Product Key for Windows XP Pro, ... Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4910.0300 ...
  • Re: XP Pro Validation
    ... Microsoft Windows Product Key Update Tool: ... I've tried the various programs to change the key but none seem to work, the XP product key modifier accepts the key but when it says the key has been changed on checking it has not. ... I am still very hesitant to do a complete install as I will lose a lot of progs. ... I recently got a messge saying that my copy of XP Pro was not genuine, ...