Re: Image files no longer launch on double clicking

Most welcome. Glad to have helped in my small way. :o)

All the Best,

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!!.htm

"RichT" <spam@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4984a7bd$0$18368$ba4acef3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry - I spoke too soon.

Your line 80 solution to restore Win Im and Fax viewer did the trick after a reboot.

Many thanks!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Double click stopped working on desktop
    ... Taskbar Repair Tool Plus! ... "RatDuck" wrote in message ... I attempted to do a restore with no luck. ...
  • Re: XP to welcome window, wont load user
    ... Taskbar Repair Tool Plus! ... userinit.exe file....using Recovery Console to replace the problem file sorted it ... Create a New User or Restore the User Profile ...
  • Re: Password Problems
    ... password, reboot. ... Taskbar Repair Tool Plus! ... passwords which I dont know what they are and cannot log on to my ...
  • Re: Desktop Wallpaper Apply Problem
    ... Taskbar Repair Tool Plus! ... desktop items. ... The background doesn't appear untill I reboot. ...
  • RE: Show Desktop Icon
    ... then click "Restore show Desktop icon" ... Taskbar Repair Tool Plus! ...