Re: Saving and Restoring the Registry

After looking around a bit, it seemed like regedit with Export would do fine. I saved the file, but was a bit surprised at the size, 110M. That is, of course, the whole registry.
I'll check out erunt.

System Restore restores a registry? It looks like one needs to create a restore point.

I guess I'm too late for that. I have a bad install of Acrobat that's messed up my ability to fix it and even install new programs. Well, I'm working on a way around it.

3c273 wrote:
Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore is how you get to
System Restore with a mouse. I've also used the program ERUNT to backup and
restore the registry. It has done the job nicely more than once.
Louis