Re: reputable uninstaller
- From: "5tulips" <5tulips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 00:39:23 -0500
Thanks, I didn't use "final"
"ju.c" <bibidybubidyboop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
: Final Uninstaller is worse than crap, stay away.
: Revo Uninstaller is the best, paid or free:
: Revo Uninstaller 1.75 1.56 MB (Freeware)
: Info: http://www.revouninstaller.com/uninstall_delete_remove_programs.html
: Download: http://www.revouninstaller.com/revosetup.exe
: "5tulips" <5tulips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
: > Windows XP Pro
: > I can't completely uninstall an older version of NERO 7.01.0875 so I can
: > install a newer version.
: > I was over at CD Freaks forum, CD and InCD, and a couple of the forum
: > have been able to get a complete uninstall with "Final Uninstaller" -
: > Checking here to find out if this is a reputable uninstaller.
: > --
: > 5tulips
- Prev by Date: Re: I can't open certian pages
- Next by Date: Re: No "Turn Off Computer" Option on XP Login Screen
- Previous by thread: Re: reputable uninstaller
- Next by thread: xp home disk defragmenter not opening