Re: reputable uninstaller

Thanks, I didn't use "final"

"ju.c" <bibidybubidyboop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:eBYN6F1YJHA.4424@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
: Final Uninstaller is worse than crap, stay away.
:
: Revo Uninstaller is the best, paid or free:
:
: Revo Uninstaller 1.75 1.56 MB (Freeware)
: Info: http://www.revouninstaller.com/uninstall_delete_remove_programs.html
: Download: http://www.revouninstaller.com/revosetup.exe
:
:
: ju.c
:
:
: "5tulips" <5tulips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
: > Windows XP Pro
: >
: > I can't completely uninstall an older version of NERO 7.01.0875 so I can
: > install a newer version.
: > I was over at CD Freaks forum, CD and InCD, and a couple of the forum
users
: > have been able to get a complete uninstall with "Final Uninstaller" -
: >
: > Checking here to find out if this is a reputable uninstaller.
: > --
: > 5tulips
: >
: >

  • Re: reputable uninstaller
    ... I can't completely uninstall an older version of NERO 7.01.0875 so I can ... install a newer version. ... I was over at CD Freaks forum, CD and InCD, and a couple of the forum ... Checking here to find out if this is a reputable uninstaller. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: reputable uninstaller
    ... Final Uninstaller is worse than crap, ... Revo Uninstaller is the best, ... Download: http://www.revouninstaller.com/revosetup.exe ... I was over at CD Freaks forum, CD and InCD, and a couple of the forum users have been able to get a complete uninstall with "Final Uninstaller" - ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Re:uninstaller/installer included?
    ... maybe you were allowing installs to run directly from ... >uninstaller option on it (in the event that I do not ... who reads: Sadie ... to download & not. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Automatischer Download nach PC Start
    ... Die Werbebanner sind dank dem Uninstaller verschwunden. ... Das sind die neuen Werbebanner im DAP. ... dass du den Uninstaller von obiger Seite nutzen musst. ... der Download wird davon nicht schneller. ...
    (de.comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Computer hacked over public network?
    ... Internet, and installed it onto my hard drive. ... uninstaller for that demo program again (because I thought there were ... work on some sort of a algorithm, cause it deleted the exact same files ... Internet to destroy the lives of all who download it!!:sa: ...