Error messages

After a crash I installed WindowsXP Home Edition from the CD. All seemed to
work properly. But when I tried to install PaintShop Pro 8 again, I got this
message:
* Wrong sign in My Documents.
Installing NERO 9 this one:
* SetupX.exe: Critical Error in installation of NERO, Message: SetupX.exe:
Cant find UnitSetup--
A scan with Search and Destroy showed 2 missing files in C:\Windows: *
cmmgr32.exe and winnt32.exe
During an other session I got this:
* Acces Violance 0x00650078. Tried to read from 0xFFFFFFFF
Can any one help me?
--
With best regards, Peter

  • OEM Home Edition w/SP2 Invalid system disk
    ... I just purchased an OEM verison of WindowsXP Home Edition w/SP2. ... but am receiving this message when trying to install ...
  • Re: 2 windowsxp
    ... trouble with XP wrote: ... my computer and put it in storage for around a year. ... They sent me a windowsXP pack 2 cd to install. ... windowsXP home edition and windowsXP home edition. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: 2 windowsxp
    ... unplugged my computer and put it in storage for around a year. ... So, I install it. ... message came up saying I had to choose between windowsXP home edition ... edit c:\boot.ini - change timout to 1 sec, or remove the second OS line completely. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: 2 windowsxp
    ... trouble with XP wrote: ... unplugged my computer and put it in storage for around a year. ... So, I install it. ... message came up saying I had to choose between windowsXP home edition ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: 2 windowsxp
    ... my computer and put it in storage for around a year. ... and plugged it up I noticed that alot of my programs had ran together. ... They sent me a windowsXP pack 2 cd to install. ... windowsXP home edition and windowsXP home edition. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)