Re: Black Screen Of Death

Text on screen:
Bad_Pool_Caller
Stop 0x52
0x7 0xCD4 0x02060003 0x8839D440
"Bob I" <birelan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:OUJaOlaSJHA.4372@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That white writing provides information to help resolve the issue. tell
the folks what it says, don't paraphrase.

Jason wrote:

After disabling automatic restart I now get blue screen with white
writing. I have just uninstalled Vodafome Mobile Connect to see if that
helps.
"Jason" <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Black Screen Of Death

after inst alling KB886185. Looks like I'll just have to uninstall it!

  • Re: Black Screen Of Death
    ... tell the folks what it says, don't paraphrase. ... I have just uninstalled Vodafome Mobile Connect to see if that helps. ... "Jason" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Black Screen Of Death
    ... don't paraphrase. ... Jason wrote: ... writing. ... I have just uninstalled Vodafome Mobile Connect to see if that ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Black Screen Of Death
    ... A kernel-mode process or driver incorrectly attempted to perform memory operations. ... Jason wrote: ... I have just uninstalled Vodafome Mobile Connect to see if that helps. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)