Re: changing the color of just the taskbar

Hi driller,

Go to :http://www.tune-up.com/products/tuneup-utilities/ and download
TuneUp Utilities 2008 which comes as a 30-day Full Version Trial Copy.
Inside the program is a section called TuneUp Styler 2 in the TuneUp
Utilites 2007 version.

It allows you to change Color Scheme which handles the taskbar color.

But have you try System Restore?

--
thecreator

"driller" <driller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
My taskbar changed from blue to beige or grey, and I haven't been able to
change it back. The default(blue) color scheme is not available. If I
select Windows Classic or Windows Standard, the color of the taskbar does
not
change. However, if I select something like "Lilac", it does change,
along
with everything else. If I select "Advanced" and then change the color of
the Active Window, that changes, but not the taskbar.

"ju.c" wrote:

No. The Taskbar is actually a Window Title Bar, without the Window.

ju.c

"greg" <iuouh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Really generic question.
can you change just the taskbar color?
without changing the windows color?

thanks

  • Re: Welcome screen and Tweak UI
    ... ASPNET got checked to be shown on the Welcome Screen. ... Open TuneUp Utilities.Click Customize ... Uncheck Show ... I do restart windows after setting, ...
  • Re: Two Logons
    ... your boot.ini file indicates only one installation ... of Windows XP Home Edition. ... screen that can be created with a program called TuneUp ... the Tools menu, then Folder Options, then the View tab. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Registry-cleaner und Festplatten-cleaner nutzvoll oder finger weg?
    ... Das hat der Hersteller von TuneUp ... Windows Tuning Mythen: http://www.derfisch.de/Tuning-Mythen.html ... Prev by Date: ... Next by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windowsxp.sonstiges)
  • vsp1cln.exe is not working
    ... when i run the disk space clean up tool, Vista sp1 backup keeps appearing, ... even if i use tuneup to remove it, ... Obviously the sp1 backup is either not being ...
  • Re: degarding system performance
    ... Any web site that advocates disabling Virtual Memory as a general ... tuneup item for Windows XP is obviously written by someone who has no ... real understanding of how Windows works. ...