"Use DDE" box keeps getting checked for all file types
- From: scptech <scptech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 09:45:01 -0700
I am trying to resolve issues with Word and Excel files loading slowly, and
in File type associations Advanced properties for .DOC and .XLS I unchecked
the 'Use DDE' checkbox.
However, this checkbox always seems to be checked automatically after saving
and exiting the dialog.
Any ideas how to keep it unchecked?
- Prev by Date: Re: Windows XP SP3 handles Daylight Savings Time end incorrectly?
- Next by Date: Re: Computer won't stay off until unplugged
- Previous by thread: Re: Office 2007 Icons Fuzzy
- Next by thread: Can I Logon Automatically in Windows XP