Internet Explorer Script Error with all fields empty

I have XP SP3 and IE7

When I try to log-in to any site I can not. If I try to view the error a
window appears:
Internet Explorer Script Error with Line, Char,Error, Code, URL all empty.

Also when i tried to view Services.msc the same error appers.

Any suggestion to a solution or what seems to be the problem?

  • Re: IE 7.0 128bit Secure Sites Login
    ... window to indicate that the site has a secure login? ... does have the padlock but not IE7 on Windows XP SP3. ...
  • HOW to get LLTD working in SP3 under 2 minutes flat.
    ... your existing install disk to make a clean install of XP (insert your ... of updates included with SP3 its not really... ... Directory and system32 folder and then run the service... ... Then type in command window ...
  • Re: Missing history in IE7
    ... the same window. ... IE7 in No Add-ons mode: ... Right-click on the blue IE desktop icon and select Start without Add-ons; ... History was being recorded. ...
  • Re: How to unistall and then re-install IE7
    ... As I already removed the SP3, I'm not sure if it was downloaded prior to IE7, ... Uninstall IE 7 will revert back to IE 6. ... download the IE 7 and IE 8 while on the other PC. ...
  • Re: Mail merge data form problem after installing IE7
    ... I can view that form on top of a IE7 Web Page. ... clicking on the Word icon from the taskbar shows this as the active window ... As the dialog box (data form) is from the same Word session, ... not just the top level data form. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)