- From: Nancy <Nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:51:01 -0700
The update that caused the issue was KB925902. The Patch that fixed it was
Again it was a realtek audio driver that it works for.
Which patch, Nancy?.
All the Best,
Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!
"Nancy" <Nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Got the patch number from the folks at annoyances.org So its fixed. (And
was a Windows update that caused reaktek to not work)
My audio drive keeps disappearing and I have to reinstall it for no
Someone mentioend this might be caused by a windows update and there is a
patch for it depending on my hardware is that true? I have onboard sound
this MB: MSI P6N SLI Platinum LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI ATX Intel
- Prev by Date: Re: 32 or 64 bit version?
- Next by Date: Re: Digit limits
- Previous by thread: Re: FIXED
- Next by thread: RE: How to recover the address bar in taskbar in Windows XP SP3?