Re: Explorer doesn't explore sometimes

From: "Jim" <j.n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| Yes, it works perfectly except for those occasions you cited. I don't
| believe I would be quite so tolerant of them. Dr Watson is a debugger, and
| it only runs when a program crashes.
| My opinion is that all of these events are the result of malware. And, if
| this were my computer, I would first do a thorough check with Davud Lipmans'
| MULTI_AV product. Sorry, I don't have a url for it, but surely an internet
| search can find it.
| Jim

Download MULTI_AV.EXE from the URL --
http://www.pctip.ch/ds/28400/28470/Multi_AV.exe
or
http://212.98.39.7/ds/28400/28470/Multi_AV.exe

http://www.pctip.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp
or
http://212.98.39.7/downloads/dl/35905.asp

English:
http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2008/01/09/scan-your-computer-with-multiple-anti-virus-for-free/

Choose; Unzip
Choose; Close

Execute; C:\AV-CLS\StartMenu.BAT

This will bring up the initial menu of choices and should be executed in Normal Mode.
This way all the components can be downloaded from each AV vendor's web site.
The choices are; Sophos, Trend, McAfee, Kaspersky, Exit this menu and Reboot the PC.

file.

Additional Instructions:
http://pcdid.com/Multi_AV.htm

Dave