gdiplus.dll

When I try to sign onto the messenger this is the error I get.

Msmsgs.exe - Unable to Locate Component

The application has failed to start because gdiplus.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

So I downloaded this...
Thank You for Downloading
Platform SDK Redistributable: GDI+

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/thankyou.aspx?familyId=6a63ab9c-df12-4d41-933c-be590feaa05a&displayLang=en&hash=WN2Xvak5%2brKckenJQpgwcoWJGTHZ2trbhK%2fddLxh4gkuHw2KHJiQ%2bB6XrehLnjzq8OHts%2fvzfVTpZGU3dPY8Fw%3d%3d#

I did all the windows updates and checked every site I could find. Please
help if you can.

  • Error gdiplus.dll
    ... When I try to sign onto the messenger this is the error I get. ... Re-installing the application may fix this problem. ... Platform SDK Redistributable: GDI+ ... I did all the windows updates and checked every site I could find. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger)
  • Re: Adware/Spyware making my life hell
    ... That is a very bad fix if it is the only fix. ... What you suggest will stop Messenger Service ads. ... > That should stop the pop ups for spyware removers unless you have ...
  • Re: voice conversation on messenger
    ... The fix was to uncheck the QoS Packet ... >The audio wizard shows that the microphone and speakers ... > Audio is recorded correctly using the sound recorder. ... >volume being picked up in msn messenger (the green line ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger)
  • Re: Yet another virus
    ... To fix the popup problem, which is probably Messenger, go to ... Try an online scan for the trojan if Norton will not fix it. ...
  • Audio Chat With MSN Messenger