Re: Insert the microsoft office professional with frontpage disk a

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=windows+installer+cleanup+utility&aq=3&oq=windows+in

Kevin wrote:

I am not sure how to do that, where do I find the Windows Installer Cleaner?

"smlunatick" wrote:

On Sep 10, 5:58 pm, Kevin <Ke...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Every time I try to open Internet Explorer, I get a windows Installer window
that pops up saying

"The feature you are trying to use is on a CD-Rom or other removable disk
that is not available.

Insert the microsoft office professional with frontpage disk and click OK"

If I hit cancel a few times it goes away and internet explorer opens.

Any ideas?

This is usually a problem with the Windows Installer system. You can
locate the Windows Installer Cleaner and remove the "offending"
installer entry. Then, you should re-install the one you removed.

.