Re: Insert the microsoft office professional with frontpage disk a

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=windows+installer+cleanup+utility&aq=3&oq=windows+in

Kevin wrote:

I am not sure how to do that, where do I find the Windows Installer Cleaner?

"smlunatick" wrote:

On Sep 10, 5:58 pm, Kevin <Ke...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Every time I try to open Internet Explorer, I get a windows Installer window
that pops up saying

"The feature you are trying to use is on a CD-Rom or other removable disk
that is not available.

Insert the microsoft office professional with frontpage disk and click OK"

If I hit cancel a few times it goes away and internet explorer opens.

Any ideas?

This is usually a problem with the Windows Installer system. You can
locate the Windows Installer Cleaner and remove the "offending"
installer entry. Then, you should re-install the one you removed.

  • Re: Feature ...is on a CD-ROM
    ... > The feature you are trying to use is on a CD-ROM or other removable disk that is not available. ... Dave Keighan using: ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Feature ...is on a CD-ROM
    ... running other Win32 apps in the IDE) I got the following message when ... The feature you are trying to use is on a CD-ROM or other removable disk ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Why Does Office2000 Always Keep Showing Windows Installer ?
    ... You receive the "The feature you are trying to use is on a CD-ROM or other ... removable disk that is not available" when you apply the Office 2000 Service ... Then It Shows Run Time Error(error 1706 Included) There ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Unable to install KB943290 patch to upgrade Works 9 to Office 2007
    ... I get a message that reads: The feature you are trying to use is on a ... CD-ROM ... or other removable disk that is not available. ... Do you have a partition that holds the Installation files? ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Unable to install KB943290 patch to upgrade Works 9 to Office 2007
    ... When I try to install this: ... I get a message that reads: The feature you are trying to use is on a CD-ROM ... or other removable disk that is not available. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)