Re: Insert the microsoft office professional with frontpage disk a
- From: Bob I <birelan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:25:13 -0500
I am not sure how to do that, where do I find the Windows Installer Cleaner?
On Sep 10, 5:58 pm, Kevin <Ke...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Every time I try to open Internet Explorer, I get a windows Installer window
that pops up saying
"The feature you are trying to use is on a CD-Rom or other removable disk
that is not available.
Insert the microsoft office professional with frontpage disk and click OK"
If I hit cancel a few times it goes away and internet explorer opens.
This is usually a problem with the Windows Installer system. You can
locate the Windows Installer Cleaner and remove the "offending"
installer entry. Then, you should re-install the one you removed.
- Prev by Date: Sysyem Restore
- Next by Date: Adobe reader cannot install
- Previous by thread: Re: Insert the microsoft office professional with frontpage disk a
- Next by thread: Re: Insert the microsoft office professional with frontpage disk and c