0xc000013a

Can someone please help me with correcting this error condition - no one is
pressing Ctrl+C. This error is returned as the code after a schedued task
runs.The .bat file is scheduled to run, runs attended and the switch is
inserted
into the .bat command to over-ride the ctrl+c. The xcopy commands within
the .bat file appears to execute but the task scheduler returns this error
code of 0xc000013a. How is this corrected.

  • Re: Cant schedule a batch file to run in the XP Pro Scheduler
    ... Also look in Explorer and right-click the BAT file itself and check that all ... > a shortcut on the desktop or from the command window directly. ... > does NOT run fine is when I try to call the backup.bat batch file ... Why doesn't the XP task scheduler handle batch files? ...
  • Re: Scheduled Tasks result - 0x1
    ... I have created a BAT file which is supposed to automatically connect to ... than to always manually run this BAT file, I am then using windows XP ... scheduler to run this BAT file daily at a given time. ... Administrator account and change the password, ...
  • Re: MS Scheduled Task
    ... I do get the following test.log after moving the bat file to my C ... echo %date% %time% Start of task> c:\test.log ... A test.log does not get created when I run it via the scheduler. ... Post your version of the batch file here. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Run .BAT file as scheduled task...
    ... file commands. ... How can I properly run a .BAT file as administrator when logged in as ... Use the Task Scheduler GUI and specify the account ...
  • Re: Run .BAT file as scheduled task...
    ... I'm trying to run a .BAT file which backs up a MSDE database as a ... Use the Task Scheduler GUI and specify the account ...