0xc000013a

Can someone please help me with correcting this error condition - no one is
pressing Ctrl+C. This error is returned as the code after a schedued task
runs.The .bat file is scheduled to run, runs attended and the switch is
inserted
into the .bat command to over-ride the ctrl+c. The xcopy commands within
the .bat file appears to execute but the task scheduler returns this error
code of 0xc000013a. How is this corrected.

  • Re: Cant schedule a batch file to run in the XP Pro Scheduler
    ... Also look in Explorer and right-click the BAT file itself and check that all ... > a shortcut on the desktop or from the command window directly. ... > does NOT run fine is when I try to call the backup.bat batch file ... Why doesn't the XP task scheduler handle batch files? ...
  • Re: Scheduled Tasks result - 0x1
    ... I have created a BAT file which is supposed to automatically connect to ... than to always manually run this BAT file, I am then using windows XP ... scheduler to run this BAT file daily at a given time. ... Administrator account and change the password, ...
  • Re: MS Scheduled Task
    ... I do get the following test.log after moving the bat file to my C ... echo %date% %time% Start of task> c:\test.log ... A test.log does not get created when I run it via the scheduler. ... Post your version of the batch file here. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Run .BAT file as scheduled task...
    ... file commands. ... How can I properly run a .BAT file as administrator when logged in as ... Use the Task Scheduler GUI and specify the account ...
  • Re: Run .BAT file as other user...
    ... Is the error message 'Invalid login user1' is shown in Task Scheduler? ... I would suggest you to backup via SQL Server using SQL Backup method into .bak files instead of physical files.Look in the below link on how to do it ... I'm trying to run a .BAT file which backs up a MSDE database as a scheduled task when an 'ordinary' user is logged in. ... However when the task is run the .bat file returns 'Invalid login user1'. ...