Managing Pairs of Web pages and folders

Windows XP
In Folder Options there are three choices for "Managing pairs of Web pages
and folders." They are:
- show and manage the pair as a single file
- show both parts and manage them individually
- show both parts but manage as a single file.

What does this mean?
Does it have anything to do with creating or maintaining a web?
Or is it something we do in Windows in general?
There is nothing in Windows Help files on this subject.

  • Re: need advice on MCE problem
    ... in Windows Explorer's Folder Options | View you can uncheck "Hide protected operating systerm Files ". ... Properties, Advanced, Startup and Recovery. ... you should be able to press F10 at the BIOS boot screen. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: I have lost my folder menu options at the top of the folders
    ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... Windows Components\Windows Explorer ... Removes the Folder Options menu item from the Tools menu ... Group Policy adds this entry to the ...
  • Re: HIDDEN FOLDERS HELP
    ... Error "Registry Editing has been disabled by your administrator" ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... Removes the Folder Options menu item from the Tools menu ... Group Policy adds this entry to the ...
  • Re: Browse dialogs opening in List view.
    ... using Tools> Folder Options. ... But when an application opens a File Open browser, ... While Windows doesn't let you customize the view settings in the File ... Until this Spring clean I got detail view where I wanted it, and icon ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: is it easy to distribute tcl/tk application on DVD?
    ... Linux user who have the needed tcl libraries installed. ... since many years ago but never tried to run it on Windows, ... executing code, and a series of tclkits, one per platform (Linux, ... single file, so that one has a platform specific, single file ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)