Re: Unable to Add Domain User to Local Admin Group.

Hello Dtown,

Please describe in detail your setup and post an unedited ipconfig /all from the client.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

I can add the PC to the Domain, but when I try to add the Domain user
to the
local admin group of that pc I can't do it.
I don't even get the option to select from the "DOMAIN" that I need to
select the user from. I only get the option to select from that local
PC.
Another thing when the user logs onto the PC, the login script doesn't
run
and we get an error.
I'm wondering if its a DNS issue as this is an issue at a remote
office that
we just hooked up and they are connected back to the main office
through a
VPN Tunnel.
Any suggestions or ideas?

.