What is APPS folder?

In my Documents and Settings\<my name> folder, between the Application
Data and Temp folders there is an Apps folder which has 4 sub levels,
ending with 'manifests'. The 'manifests' folder is empty.

Anyone know the purpose of Apps? Can I delete it?

Thanls

  • Re: What is APPS folder?
    ... The 'manifests' folder is empty. ... .NET Framework 2.0 may need that folder. ... I have,NET Framework 2.0 install and I do not have this folder ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: What is APPS folder?
    ... The 'manifests' folder is empty. ... The folder's created when you install Microsoft's .NET Framework 2.0. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: What is APPS folder?
    ... The 'manifests' folder is empty. ... .NET Framework 2.0 may need that folder. ... I have,NET Framework 2.0 install and I do not have this folder ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: What is APPS folder?
    ... Data and Temp folders there is an Apps folder which has 4 sub levels, ... The 'manifests' folder is empty. ... Anyone know the purpose of Apps? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: What is APPS folder?
    ... Data and Temp folders there is an Apps folder which has 4 sub levels, ... The 'manifests' folder is empty. ... The folder's created when you install Microsoft's .NET Framework 2.0. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)