Re: Windows XP Registry

You're welcome. Thanks for taking the time to let us know you were able to fix
your problem.

Nepatsfan

"oumalou" <oumalou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
thanks - solved the problem.
--
oumalou

"Nepatsfan" wrote:

"oumalou" <oumalou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I ran a file from Kelly's Korner to resolve a problem with my taskbar and
changed a registry entry. The file is regopen.vbs. The result of running
the
file is that the "lock the taskbar" option is no longer avilable to me and
the taskbar is permanently locked. I would like to undo the change to the
registry entry or how to revert the registry entry back to its origianl
status.
--
oumalou

The file you mention, regopen.vbs, doesn't have any impact on your taskbar.
It
changes the default behavior when the registry editor opens.

See if the registry fix listed below helps fix your taskbar problem.

Line 128, left hand column, Task Bar Unlock

There are two files available on that line, make sure you click on the one to
Unlock.

Good luck

Nepatsfan

.