Re: Deleting Files

On Mar 2, 10:10 pm, "anon" <u...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nosp...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:ehNOZaJfIHA.4376@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "anon" <u...@xxxxxxxxxx>

| Great! Thanks again!

Please check your PC's clock. You are posting from the future.

--
Dave
Multi-AV -http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

What time does my time stamp say on your end? I'm posting this on March 2,
2019 @ 6:09 PM. What! It's not 2019? What the...
(it's actually 2008 where I'm at)

This message came in as being time stamped "Sun, 2 Mar 2008 18:10:35
-0800"

Check your timezone setting.

  • Re: A Tale of Four Clocks re: Test - Can I get through yet?
    ... >> time stamp did you post that", ... you need to write the posting time into ... reducing the delay to 7 hours]. ... different time zone to which you were connected, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Movie Maker crashes when dropping imported DVR-MS file on time
    ... Speaking for myself only. ... See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... Faulting application MOVIEMK.exe, version 6.0.6000.16386, time stamp ...
  • Re: JUST TESTING...
    ... what's causing or caused and why it should worry me that the time stamp is ... >> would say my post's time stamp is faulty. ... > POSTING ...
  • Re: A Tale of Four Clocks re: Test - Can I get through yet?
    ... what home computer time-stamp did you post that", ... that" not "at what computer 'darwin' time stamp did ... you need to write the posting time into ... email to oshea dot j dot j at gmail dot com. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Determining date and time of last access to computer
    ... be careful how you touch the file- touching may update the last accessed ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)