Re: Is my Windows XP Registry too big?

Think your Registry needs "cleaning"? Read http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=28099 and draw your own conclusions.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Telenochek wrote:
Dear all,

My windows registry size is 350MB. I do have a lot of CAD (computer
aided design) programs installed, but I was just wondering if this
affects performance of my computer.

Also, is there any need to remove unused entries? I was searching
through the registry for a certain key, and stumbled upon record of a
program that has been uninstalled more than 3 years ago.

RegistryFix 6.2 does not find this entry.

Any suggestions to clean up the registry are welcome...
I am not afraid to ruin my OS (using Norton Ghost with multiple hard
drive images).

Is cleaning out records like the above from the registry going to
help?

Thanks!

.