McAfee

Does any one know how to get rid of McAfee Virus scanner off a
computer? Or, is it worth paying for the licenses renewal...

  • Re: uninstalling licenses
    ... Thanks for the recipe for removing licenses. ... Regarding why I want to get rid ... > 2) Don't uninstall the Terminal Services itself, ... >> I accidentally obtained some licenses for a terminal server. ...
  • Re: McAfee
    ... is it worth paying for the licenses renewal... ... or if the link wraps/breaks: http://tinyurl.com/yonbhv ... Suggested posting do's/don'ts: http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Non GPL Python MySQL Client Library.
    ... > rid of the long blurb, when I was maintaining these, a good while ago. ... Pretty darn easy to check these days: ... We once were arguing licenses over a meal, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: NOT BOXING DAY...iTS take-me-back day .....
    ... jim Stewart wrote: ... displays are old models that they can't get rid of. ... It's worth paying a few quid more to get a Full HD set for Freesat etc. ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: uninstalling licenses
    ... Licenses are normally bought for life, ... > want to get rid of them: Won't I have to pay to keep them? ... >> 2) Don't uninstall the Terminal Services itself, ...