norton ghost .fbf files

I'm trying to create an image and when I look at my external hard
drive it has a bunch of .fbf files. I assume these contain the backup
contents, isn't there a way to backup so everything is in a single
file. With trueimage 9 it is a single file.

Thanks,
Chris

  • Re: Backup Strategies for linux?
    ... Glenn Meehan wrote: ... >> you a bunch of options. ... > I used mondoarchive to do a complete backup to cd of my system. ... how easy is it to restore a single file from a ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: norton ghost .fbf files
    ... It sounds like you selected a file backup instead of an image backup. ... drive it has a bunch of .fbf files. ... With trueimage 9 it is a single file. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Deleting Backups
    ... the reason u cant do it is because it cant be dun!? ... that was to issue a "Backup WITH FORMAT" which very quickly sorted my issue. ... The reason for the single file is because after the SQL Backup, ...
  • Re: HELP! Encryption is KILLING ME!!!!
    ... That's not very smart to go encrypt a bunch of files and not bother to ... backup. ... >> I recently acquired Windows XP Pro. ...
  • Re: RMAN or Hot Backup
    ... because EVERYTHING stops during that time period - so they pays their ... I've used RMAN and it really removes a bunch of the tasks. ... This one DBA who sits next to me claims that a hot backup can do ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)