Re: How to do backup onto multiple DVD media

<exy.lin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5d57e054-e01d-4dfa-92f8-abc61b966913@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
Can someone please briefly describe the steps on how to do a backup of
a huge file (eg. my vmware's image) from my hdd onto the multiple DVD
media?

How to make it span across the DVD media?

I don't enough hard disk's space to store those files and thus I need
a backup.

Thanks a lot.

Acronis True Image will span CD's and DVD's automatically. It will even split
files to go onto a FAT file system.

  • How to do backup onto multiple DVD media
    ... Can someone please briefly describe the steps on how to do a backup of ... a huge file from my hdd onto the multiple DVD ... How to make it span across the DVD media? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: F.A.S.T. Wizard - how do I save to multiple CD-Rs
    ... You do know that in order for FAST to span CDs, ... > Windows XP Backup does not have the capability to span multiple CDs ... > the first disk is full, I get an error that the disk is full, and if I put a new disk in, it attempts to start ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • back up
    ... Span cd's) or DVD's to back up to though. ... >I have Windows XP Home and a home LAN with two betworked ... It won't backup all files. ... >LAN on my XP Home machines for some reason). ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Windows XP Backup Utility
    ... | Does anyone know if you can, and if so how do you span several disks using ... | Windows XP Backup? ... I personally use and like BackUP MyPC from Stomp. ... of media and can span multiples discs. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Backup to Multiple DVDs
    ... Windows XP Pro back up utility will not span disks... ... Use the manual option and break the backup into multiple backup files. ... Is there a way to do a backup that spans muliple DVDs ...