RE: MSinfo32.exe not starting
- From: Devil_Himself <DevilHimself@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 01:00:01 -0800
Extract a New Copy of "mshtml.dll" from the "DllCache" and Put it in
"System32" .. Now try to Register it
Tried the steps provided in this forum topic. I am able to bring up the Help.
and Support center via the F1 key. But am still unable to bring up MSinfo.
Also, when I tried to register mshtml.dll it gave me this:
"mshtml.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found.
This file can not be registered."
I continued and applied the others below and above and still a no go. This
one that wasn't able to be register I take it might have something to do with
Have a look at this Thread
Whenever I try to start msinfo32.exe, I get the hourglass next to the cursor
like the system is trying to open the program then nothing. No error
messages, nothing. Is there a way to actually get msinfo32.exe to actually
- Prev by Date: Re: Win XP Media Center Edition and YouTube
- Next by Date: Re: DVD Burning Software
- Previous by thread: RE: MSinfo32.exe not starting
- Next by thread: How do I access "Windows installer 2.1" ?