RE: MSinfo32.exe not starting

Extract a New Copy of "mshtml.dll" from the "DllCache" and Put it in
"System32" .. Now try to Register it

"SSj4Monkey" wrote:

Tried the steps provided in this forum topic. I am able to bring up the Help
and Support center via the F1 key. But am still unable to bring up MSinfo.
Also, when I tried to register mshtml.dll it gave me this:

"mshtml.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found.
This file can not be registered."

I continued and applied the others below and above and still a no go. This
one that wasn't able to be register I take it might have something to do with
it?

"Devil_Himself" wrote:

Have a look at this Thread
http://forums.techguy.org/windows-nt-2000-xp/629615-solved-help-support-msinfo-will.html

"SSj4Monkey" wrote:

Whenever I try to start msinfo32.exe, I get the hourglass next to the cursor
like the system is trying to open the program then nothing. No error
messages, nothing. Is there a way to actually get msinfo32.exe to actually
open?

  • Re: How to register a control
    ... copy it to system32 then register. ... The systems I'm trying to install this control on, ... are several file with this name, in my System32 folder: ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.controls)
  • Re: Registering DLL issue.
    ... system32 drive and use regsvr32 to register it. ... are pointing to the dll on the network drive and not the dll i ... All of my source is on our server so it's backed up every night. ...
  • Re: Registering "crystl32.ocx" in Windows vista - failed attempts
    ... manually copied it to system32 and the ocx registered sucessfully. ... afraid why Crystal report 8.0 is not fully supported by VISTA. ... crytal 8.0 installation in VISTA, do we have to manually register the ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ole)
  • Re: Cannot connect input to ACM Wrapper
    ... If the codec is part of your installer and you do not want ... to put it in %system32% or you do not want to register it, ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.audio)
  • Re: Help With Missing References
    ... > I would have a look for it in System32, ... >>> An installation package such as Visual Studio Installer would handle ... Goto Start, Run, and enter this to register the dll ... >>> Robin Hammond ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)