Programs entering List

I'm at a loss for words as I don't know the name of the area that I want to
refer to.

I am using XP Pro and now my computer has developed the habit of putting
every program I open in the list above the ' All Programs ' ( that the area
I was referring to) I'm sure there is some tweak to control this but I don't
know where to find it.

The list gets long and then I keep getting the message that there is not
enough room. The icon size is set to small and the number of allowed
programs is set at 10.

Any thoughts please?

--

Regards
Joe

  • File Copy to Mapped Drive creating new Directory
    ... Just having recently switched to XP Pro, I am at a loss as ... I am unsure as to how this can be prevented. ...
  • Re: Need to disable sensor (Paradox Spectra 175x-RF)
    ... an alarm system, and when he got into dutch he called a pro, but he ... decided the pro isn't entitled to earn a profit so he's back here ... run but refer to those who answer these queries as monkeys ... installs may have passed for deplorable rather than comical. ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Democrats looking at this deal all wrong......
    ... continuing to refer to any change from a previous baseline that was ... If we currently spend 300 billion on ridiculous govt program x and ... to look at that as a "loss". ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Office XP vs Office 2003
    ... The issue I refer to is whether Office XP Pro is ... Dave ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Zx81 emulator: VB81 EXE file.
    ... I'm at a loss until I have some time to look at the source. ... just tried recompiling it with a fully patched and up-to-date version of ... I am running XP Pro SP2, on a 3GHz Pentium with 768MB ... It's a shame because it looks like XavSnap has put a lot of work in to ...
    (comp.sys.sinclair)