Programs entering List

I'm at a loss for words as I don't know the name of the area that I want to
refer to.

I am using XP Pro and now my computer has developed the habit of putting
every program I open in the list above the ' All Programs ' ( that the area
I was referring to) I'm sure there is some tweak to control this but I don't
know where to find it.

The list gets long and then I keep getting the message that there is not
enough room. The icon size is set to small and the number of allowed
programs is set at 10.

Any thoughts please?

Relevant Pages

  • File Copy to Mapped Drive creating new Directory
    ... Just having recently switched to XP Pro, I am at a loss as ... I am unsure as to how this can be prevented. ...
  • Re: Need to disable sensor (Paradox Spectra 175x-RF)
    ... an alarm system, and when he got into dutch he called a pro, but he ... decided the pro isn't entitled to earn a profit so he's back here ... run but refer to those who answer these queries as monkeys ... installs may have passed for deplorable rather than comical. ...
  • Democrats looking at this deal all wrong......
    ... continuing to refer to any change from a previous baseline that was ... If we currently spend 300 billion on ridiculous govt program x and ... to look at that as a "loss". ...
  • Re: Office XP vs Office 2003
    ... The issue I refer to is whether Office XP Pro is ... Dave ...
  • Re: Zx81 emulator: VB81 EXE file.
    ... I'm at a loss until I have some time to look at the source. ... just tried recompiling it with a fully patched and up-to-date version of ... I am running XP Pro SP2, on a 3GHz Pentium with 768MB ... It's a shame because it looks like XavSnap has put a lot of work in to ...