Re: IP address for network card has been denied

"KCav" <KCav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Sory, I don't understand ,"set the card to straight DHCP"
--
KC

In the TCP/IP properties for the card, on the General tab, choose Obtain an
IP address automatically, and Obtain DNS server automatically.

This tells Windows to ask for this information from the router - this is
DHCP.

HTH
-pk

"Patrick Keenan" wrote: