Event ID: 1002
Date: 7/13/2007
Time: 8:08:37 AM
User: N/A
Computer: AVS2
The IP address lease for the Network Card with network
0013D36D544C has been denied by the DHCP server (The DHCP
a DHCPNACK message).

This is more likely a problem with your router than with Windows, unless
have some sort of partial IP setup that's interfering. Set the card to
straight DHCP with no other settings, then reboot. Otherwise, check
router from another working system.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Networking nightmare...
    ... I have seen the router settings changed to only have 1 or 2 DHCP addresses ... I specifically mean I had no Ethernet connectivity ... I tried step one of Windows troubleshooting and rebooted. ...
  • download hangs with no error on DSL under Windows 2000 pro
    ... a laptop with Windows XP home. ... anti-virus and firewall disabled on desktop (not on the belkin router) ... many realtek drivers intalled for that particular ethernet card ...
  • Re: Strange PC networking problem
    ... The router address that the computer was ... Was your Windows networking setup to use DHCP ... "Obtain DNS server address automatically" or "Use the following DNS ...
  • Re: [SLE] 9.0 laptop route prob
    ... What exactly do you mean by "gets through to the router"? ... are you using a static IP on a network with dhcp servers? ... is the card configured to use dhcp? ...
  • Re: Router question from my kids mom....
    ... that simply means that the software that came with your husbands wireless ... card is doing so. ... Just skip the Windows diagnostic ... Files/ named with the brand name of the router (e.g. Belkin, ...