Re: Delay when typing emails

Okay, it seems to be only in email. Outlook express works fine and I can
type fast in Word... all okay.
So I reposted this specifically to the Outlook Newsgroup but I will still
take suggestions from this Newsgroup too. I will post the results to both.

Thanks

"Pegasus" <I.can@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

"JCO" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I keep getting a delay whenever I try to type emails. When I view the
task manager, I get 2-instances of svchost.exe, hp????.exe (my printer).
In general, my System Idle Process is 97-98% and I have 2 GB of memory
installed.

The delay can be a 1/4 of a second or less but it is still annoying when
your fingers go faster and the letters than the letter appear. It causes
lots of misspelled words.

Thanks in advance.

Check if this phenomenon occurs in Word or in Notepad
too. If it does then it's a Windows problem. If it is specific
to EMail then it's an EMail problem and should be reported
in the appropriate EMail newsgroup: Outlook, Outlook
Express, IncrediMail, other?

  • email issue can soneone answer or help!
    ... Okay so I've used Outlook 2003 to send/receive my charter.net for more than 6 ... Your message was not delivered because the destination computer ... Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, ... Okay so there you have it, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • email issue can soneone answer or help!
    ... Okay so I've used Outlook 2003 to send/receive my charter.net for more than 6 ... Your message was not delivered because the destination computer ... Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, ... Okay so there you have it, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: The name cannot be matched to a name in the address list
    ... If you have a public folder store you can get a copy of OABInteg and run ... Outlook will look right to the domain controllers via NSPI to look up the ... I have installed exchange 2007 and all looks okay, ... OWA successfully and it receives emails okay.. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Outlook - can receive message but not send messages
    ... I then installed Mozilla Thunderbird and imported the Outlook ... address and SMTP settings rather than my current settings. ... settings and everything worked okay. ... 2003CD) but Outlook simply found my old accounts. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Mail Merge HTML-Outlook-Word-Outlook
    ... When i do ask to generate a mail merge via Outlook ... on selected contacts, ask to import the html file, outlook ... opens word, but word seems to loose the <TD BACKGROUND=.. ... on my local harddisc its look okay. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)