Re: Find driver version ?

haylori wrote:

Hi - How do I find out what driver version I have.

According to a solution for my blue screen error - It is mostly displayed in CSS-DV.SYS Product Version: 4.90.4.40123. Updating this driver to 4.92.x or greater should resolve the issue.

So I am unsure how to find out what driver version I have and how to update it to the greater version.

Find the file. Right click on it and go to Properties. Look in the
Properties for Version. A list box should appear, including one that
reads Product Version. Highlight it.

  • Re: iwi0 "need multicast update callback"
    ... :>> After updating my pc today, I'm getting following message on the console. ... It may be possible to have the default mcast ... :filter handler mark the ALLMULTI flag and fallback to the 802.3 layer ... I'll look into the iwi driver for what I can do about it. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Drag and drop in Office 2007 with Vista
    ... But, I saw a problem recently, after updating a Synoptics touchpad's driver, where all dragging and dropping in Windows Vista stopped working... ... If so, connect it, and see if drag and drop now works. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: WMF prints upside down
    ... Another possible problem might be with your printer's ability to read the ... You might consider reloading your printer, and updating your printer's ... driver, to correct the problem; especially if this has not happened before. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics)
  • Re: strange problem FreeBSD-8.1-Release
    ... i'll try updating the driver. ... here is the log after i sysctl: ... it might be a driver problem... ... IntelPRO/1000 Network Connection 7.0.5 ...
    (freebsd-net)
  • RE: Desktop Problem Since Installing WinXP SP2
    ... Funny that I can still right ... Militaire ... >Have you tried updating your mouse driver? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)