Re: XP PRO how to uses 4 gigs
- From: "Rock" <Rock@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 15:14:15 -0700
"nbalive" <betup@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
>I have a problem i have 4 gigs but XP only see 3 gigs.
> Anyone Know how to fix this?
x86 XP can access 4GB but less will be seen in XP. Some is used by
hardware. You will see between 2.7GB and 3.5GB approx. depending on the
hardware. There is no "fix". See this link.
FYI a Google search for Windows XP 4GB Ram would have given you the info:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=windows+xp+4GB+ram
This was alot of help
You're welcome. Good luck.
Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]
- Prev by Date: Re: XP PRO how to uses 4 gigs
- Next by Date: Re: Which browser?
- Previous by thread: Re: XP PRO how to uses 4 gigs
- Next by thread: Re: How Do I Bypass the Logon Screen?