Re: bios problem

Hi,
You push and hold the DEL key to get to the BIOS (not F8) unless you have a
weird notebook.
That better?

CreateWindow
http://mymessagetaker.com
Stop using those paper phone message pads
make the computer work for you.

"roadruner150" <roadruner150@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Im trying to boot from cd, problem is bios screen wont stay on long enough
for me to do anything. I have the "unmountable boot volume". I press f8 to
get to bios , but it doesnt stay long enough, and puter keeps
booting......
HELP!

  • Long story: my Sony FX220 notebooks BIOS update crashed! Is there any hope?
    ... I had no problems with my Sony PCG-FX220 notebook, ... One update was for the BIOS: ... This computer is perfectly fine except for the flash BIOS ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Steps for Laptop BIOS or Mother Board
    ... Some coffee was spilled on the keyboard of this Gateway Solo 9500 Notebook. ... It boots to the BIOS screen and stops. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Steps for Laptop BIOS or Mother Board
    ... Some coffee was spilled on the keyboard of this Gateway Solo 9500 Notebook. ... It boots to the BIOS screen and stops. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Steps for Laptop BIOS or Mother Board
    ... Some coffee was spilled on the keyboard of this Gateway Solo 9500 Notebook. ... It boots to the BIOS screen and stops. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: root mit phys. Zugriff
    ... >> Ich wüsste es bei meinem eigenen Notebook nicht. ... Alternativ Platte raus, in anderen Rechner rein ... dass beim OP auch nur die Bootup-Sequenz im BIOS ... Next by Date: ...
    (de.comp.security.misc)