Re: bios problem
- From: "CreateWindow" <createwindow@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 14:43:55 +1000
You push and hold the DEL key to get to the BIOS (not F8) unless you have a
Stop using those paper phone message pads
make the computer work for you.
"roadruner150" <roadruner150@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Im trying to boot from cd, problem is bios screen wont stay on long enough
for me to do anything. I have the "unmountable boot volume". I press f8 to
get to bios , but it doesnt stay long enough, and puter keeps
- Prev by Date: Re: Network Drive Icon Opens "Open With"
- Next by Date: Re: Network Drive Icon Opens "Open With"
- Previous by thread: Security Update query
- Next by thread: Re: bios problem