Re: External exception E06D7363

On Apr 30, 12:22 pm, rosemary4754
<rosemary4...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yesterday my daughter turned on her laptop and had no internet connection.
In checking, we found that her wireless card was disconnected. We were
unable to connected as we were told the driver was missing. We reinstalled
the driver and got our connection back but we now get random pop up saying
"External exception E06D7363" This is not a new laptop nor a wireless card.
Any ideas on whats going on? thanks!

If you were to "search" the Internet, you would have possibily learned
that this is a common occurance with Linksys wireless adapter and
their wireless adaptec utility. The most accepted method of fixing
this is:

1) Un-install the Linksys wireless software
2) Disconnect the wireless adapter
2) Start up the Windows Zero Configuration
3) Reconnect the wireless adapter and just follow the direction to
install drivers only.

  • Re: Peer to peer wifi setup
    ... The desktop has a simple DSL connection to ... Verizon and a wireless adapter through which I want to give my laptop ...
  • Re: NetworkManager - have to reboot to change connections
    ... I can boot up with no connection and then tell it to connect to the ... wireless it works fine, but if later I click disconnect for the wireless ... You then disconnect from wireless, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Peer to peer wifi setup
    ... The desktop has a simple DSL connection to ... >wireless adapter and a disabled ethernet adapter. ...
  • Re: Slow Wi-Fi
    ... How does it behave with an ethernet cable into the ... I have the cable connection, then set up a Wireless one, ... disconnect the cable, and then it's as though there is ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Wireless Intruder Perhaps
    ... wireless adapters plus 1 wired networked computer. ... an X-Box MN-740 wireless adapter ... warns the user that they're connecting to an unsecure network. ... an adapter whose mac adress corresponds to the d-link and mac ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)