Re: RestoreDiskChecked

bram wrote:

I read this
"To disable the reconnect network drives failure warning:

Use a registry editing tool to navigate to the following key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Network

Insert or change a value with the following details:
Data Type: DWORD
Value Name: RestoreDiskChecked
Value: 0 "

I did this but it doesn't work, any idea why?
i wrote a small regfile to do this automaticly but that didn't work to:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Network]
"RestoreDiskChecked"=dword:000000

For starters there are eight zeros in the entry and secondly that is a Windows 9x registry entry! Use the net command to change the drive mappings!

John

  • Re: User Environment Variables dissappear
    ... You could add the values via registry entry in a logon script. ... Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 ... >> system control panel) and both were retained when I logged of and logged ...
  • Re: SvrNetCn from Command line
    ... have the following registry entry add: ... Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 ... command line? ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.msde)
  • Re: RegClean
    ... I'd like to point out that the one cleaner that has never caused me ... it appears that Registry cleaners try to show their ... application, it looks at this Registry entry, extracts the file name, ... File Extensions). ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: 0x80070643 - The solution
    ... the registry entry for the PATH WAS MISSING? ... So it's not exclusively a recently cleaned registry that will throw the 643 error code then. ... I have spent about 8 hours trying to fix this and knew it was related to the use of a Registry Cleaner. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Ethernet problem...
    ... I have added the registry entry, which cook mentioned, but nothing happened. ... since in 5.0 without these additional entries both ports ... its not detecting even one port. ...