Re: RestoreDiskChecked

bram wrote:

I read this
"To disable the reconnect network drives failure warning:

Use a registry editing tool to navigate to the following key:

Insert or change a value with the following details:
Data Type: DWORD
Value Name: RestoreDiskChecked
Value: 0 "

I did this but it doesn't work, any idea why?
i wrote a small regfile to do this automaticly but that didn't work to:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

For starters there are eight zeros in the entry and secondly that is a Windows 9x registry entry! Use the net command to change the drive mappings!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: User Environment Variables dissappear
    ... You could add the values via registry entry in a logon script. ... Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 ... >> system control panel) and both were retained when I logged of and logged ...
  • Re: SvrNetCn from Command line
    ... have the following registry entry add: ... Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 ... command line? ...
  • Re: RegClean
    ... I'd like to point out that the one cleaner that has never caused me ... it appears that Registry cleaners try to show their ... application, it looks at this Registry entry, extracts the file name, ... File Extensions). ...
  • Re: Mail merge toolbar unavailable after SP3
    ... The content of the registry patch is listed in the earlier message i.e. ... Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 ... Word MVP web site ... >>> It used to be possible to simply>> double click the filename *.reg in Windows Explorer for the reg file>> to be merged with the registry, but as this is potentially>> dangerous, I always change the default action to open such files in>> Notepad on computers I support. ...
  • Re: 0x80070643 - The solution
    ... the registry entry for the PATH WAS MISSING? ... So it's not exclusively a recently cleaned registry that will throw the 643 error code then. ... I have spent about 8 hours trying to fix this and knew it was related to the use of a Registry Cleaner. ...