Re: blue screen of death error message

dessie <dessie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My screen went blue suddenly with the following message.
Bugcode_usb_driver
stop 0x000000fe (0x00000002,ox85d65c86,0x86c13298,0x861f2f48
I havent installed any hardware recently. Can anyone help me to resolve this
problem

0x000000FE: BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER

Parameter 1 = 0x00000002
"The USB client driver has submitted a URB that is still attached to
another IRP that is pending in the bus driver."

Parameter 4 = 0x861f2f48 = Address of the USB request block (URB) that
caused the error

Assuming that your computer's USB ports are integrated into the
motherboard you should go to the motherboard manufacturer's web site
and get any updated drivers for your specific motherboard model.

If this is a one-time error then you may just want to attribute it to
an "electronic gremlin" and leave things alone. However if it recurs
then you definitely want to take further action.

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP (1997 - 2006)
On-Line Help Computer Service

has never been in bed with a mosquito."

  • Re: P4P800 SE -- drivers for networking?
    ... Your manual should have a drawing of the motherboard, ... shows a Marvell driver ... Marvell, ... I checked in the BIOS and the on-board LAN is enabled but the onboard LAN ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: Looking for advice on building a 64-bit music system
    ... an open-source driver versus a card with a closed-source driver ... What are the best options for motherboard brands for such a system? ... how mature is Linux with respect to multi-threaded ... than the iCore7 box. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Fedora 12 does not work after replacing the motherboard
    ... The old motherboard was an ASUS P5KR ... My video adapter is NVidia 8600GT made by ASUS (don't ... is to probably do a "yum reinstall kernel" when you are certain that the ... nouveau (in order to use proprietary NVidia driver). ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Dead Mobo or PSU?
    ... cleared out a bunch of dust and decided to buy a new heatsink and PSU ... was searching for a new driver to the new 8600 GTS, ... download and install that driver while the system was still shutting ... motherboard wasn't even going through post anymore. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Epox EP-8RDA3+ motherboard
    ... Nvidia motherboard chipsets just aren't Linux-friendly -- because ... Linux can deal with basically any ol' CPU and any ol' RAM circuitry; ... but doesn't list the driver. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)