Re: Don't show me this update again

If you go to the Windows Update website: http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com,
get the list, expand the '+' on the ones you don't want to see again & then
tick the box not to show update again. This should once & for all stop the
updates in Windows Update & Automatic Updates

I hope this helps,

--
Newbie Coder
(It's just a name)

  • RE: (KB867282) installed Win 98 re-boot updated still needed
    ... When the Registry editor opens, Expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE ... you could create these keys and try Windows Update again. ... > get a message that I need to install this update. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Update error 0X8DDD003
    ... In the left pane, expand User Configuration, and then expand ... Expand Windows Components, and then click Windows Update. ... In the right pane, if the DisableWindowsUpdateAccess DWORD value exists, ...
  • Re: Automatic Update Option Grayed Out
    ... In the Group Policy snap-in, expand Computer Configuration. ... and then expand Windows Update. ... right-click DisableWindowsUpdateAccess, and then click Delete. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: I keep getting this error at Windows & Microsoft Update
    ... "Stuserver" wrote: ... Any suggestions as why it is not allowing me to expand the files back to the ... | Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues) ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: "Remove all Access to Windows Update" is Enabled?
    ... In the Group Policy snap-in, expand User Configuration. ... > Where do I go to see if the "Remove all Access to Windows Update" is Enabled? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)