Re: Can't display "Display Properies"
- From: "Wesley Vogel" <123WVogel955@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 13:32:10 -0700
Start | Run | Type or paste: %windir%\system32\desk.cpl | Click OK
Start | Run | Type or paste: %windir%\system32\dllcache\desk.cpl |
Start | Run | Type or paste: %windir%\ServicePackFiles\i386\desk.cpl |
On the second and third commands, only one may work. You should have one
folder, dllcache or ServicePackFiles but not both. Post back with what you
Hope this helps. Let us know.
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Mikey <Mikey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> hunted and pecked:
Right-click doesn't show a drop-down menu from the desktop. In Control
Panel I click the Display icon. Nothing happens. From the Run command I
entered "desk.cpl". Again nothing happens. I'm up-to-date with Windows XP
Can anyone shed any light on this problem?
- Prev by Date: Re: defrag problem
- Next by Date: Re: uninstall
- Previous by thread: Re: Program missing in 'Start>All Programs'
- Next by thread: Re: Can't display "Display Properies"