How can I allow a NonDomain Compute rto print?

I have a Windows 2003 AD domain. And I have a Windows XP Media Center
machine that cannot join the domain (inherent limitation of XP Media
Center).

Can I allow it access to a domian printer?

If so, how?

Thanks
Dave

  • Re: please help me, Im soo frustrated
    ... > all of these leeches...EVEN TV Media, apply changes and restart, once ... You should also empty your Internet Explorer Temporary Internet ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... You should at least turn on the built in firewall. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Media Player 10 und SATA-Brenner
    ... dass auf Ihrem Computer der Windows Media ... Player in der neuesten Version installiert ist. ... Klicken Sie bitte anschließend auf. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windowsxp.multimedia)
  • Re: Xbox 360 does not see Media Center PC - AGAIN
    ... Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC ... network issue (I get Xbox live and it sees my PC name etc on the Xbox), ... i.e. finshed install becuase it can not find ... While I can still have access to add/delete "Media Center ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Xbox 360 does not see Media Center PC - AGAIN
    ... Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC ... Looked at logs, security, Media Center etc. nothing jumps out. ... up getting botted out of the install after 3 attempts. ... Connect is a program which you can start and says Xbox is a device that is ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Codec-Problem