Re: icwconn1.exe

Reply INLINE:
XP Home ed. SP2

I was rummaging through the registry and deleted a key by mistake -
there were three keys in there for
icwconn.exe and I deleted the lowermost one - could some
kindhearted
soul tell me what it is ..and its' type and value etc ?

...why is there no damned Edit | undelete in there ?!!!!!
(regedit.exe)
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\

I've got two keys in there
Default and
NoStartPage
...this missing one goes here :-)

regards, Richard

I want to go to bed & sleep instead of restoring a ghost of c:\ for
just one key !

First, those are not keys, they are Values and their values is called
Value Data.
I have only two Values there, the same as yours now (Default and
NoStartPage).

--
Ayush [ Be ''?'' Happy ]

Search - www.Google.com | Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org
Snip your long urls - http://snipurl.com/
OE-QuoteFix - http://snipurl.com/quotefix

  • Re: USB
    ... The typewriter keys cut through the vinyl. ... , there was this bottle of blue goop I painted over the mistake ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Most frequent English letters
    ... Shrdlu" from the first two rows of keys on a 'Linotype' hot metal ... When the Linotype operator made a mistake, he had to kill the remainder of the slug and the quickest way to do this was to fill up the remaining characters by running his hand down the columns. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Help with deleted components registry keys
    ... I did a big mistake and I deleted the path of these files in windows xp ... The keys that should contain the paths are: ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.setup)
  • Re: 14 HP 35s questions & answers
    ... but a straighter keyboard layout for the top right keys, ... Too bad they didn't use that display in the 35s ... At least the worst mistake has been corrected: ... While the 49 and 50 have the arrow keys, ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)
  • Re: laryngitis?
    ... No double Monday taping. ... I'll be turning in my keys tomorrow morning. ... mistake doesn't invalidate you as a human being. ... Grey is the Alpha cat around here. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)