What is PhotoGallery and why does it keep trying to install?

What the heck is PhotoGallery? What program does it belong to and why does
Windows Installer try to install it when I reboot?

Here is what happens:
After rebooting I get a pop up install window that says
Wait while Windows configures Photo Gallery [The Install window shows
progress]

After a while there is a "PhotoGallery" window that says "The Feature you
are trying to use is on a CD-ROM or other removable disk that is not
available. Insert the PhotoGallery disk and click OK" In that source window
is the number 1. I have tried to put FrontPage and HP Printer CD in but it
does not accept those.

When I cancel there is a PhotoGallery window that says "Error 1706. No valid
source could be found for product PhotoGallery. The Windows Installer
cannot continue." Even after cancelling all pop up windows it continues to
try to install.

--
Sarah

  • XP SP2 Upgrade caused a crash
    ... Well, first of all, I'd like to thank you for the insight ... me if I'd like to reboot or contine workin anf reboot ... >make sure the update install correctly you thought hey ... >>window should pop up asking me to log in, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: At wits end - "No Audio Device"
    ... PnP enumerator then delete the registry entries and go through the steps to ... On the Registry Editor window select the Edit menu then select Find. ... something like Install Anyway. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Bit Twister: Is this the dhclient-exit-hooks you were talking about?
    ... It lets you take a screenshot ... See slrn running in the term window? ... Redhat left the linux user community in the lurch awhile back ... She will go for that and then I can get on with the FC5 install that I ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Aluminum frame and replacement window problem - window.jpg (0/1)
    ... You cannot post pictures directly to a.h.r. ... I can install the one I didnt ruin and use the aluminum frame as the stop. ... look different than the replacement window that will be next to it. ... sash out, a bit, and slide some kind of moisture barrier ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: XP SP2 Upgrade caused a crash
    ... I already had a SP2 update... ... am considering the clean install, but I have data that I ... >> later it told me that I was ready to reboot, ... >> window should pop up asking me to log in, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)