Re: [ USB 2.0 with sp2 installed]

jaxsun wrote:
I have a similar problem, i have xp sp2 and whenever i put in any usb 2 device the usb warning pops up, if i click on it it sais i have no usb 2.0 capable devices, and i knwo its not my mothernoard because it worked before i re-installed windows xp on my machine. and microsoftr update sais im good and as far as i cantell i have sp1 and 2 installed.

The OEM CD should have the drivers needed for the USB controllers on that motherboard. Also look to the manufacturer's web site for drivers.

--
Joe =o)

  • Re: Hangup on USB mass device
    ... This is uhub0, so it's recognized as a USB 1.0 device. ... Both of them are USB 2,0 capable devices (according to manufactor AND I test them under windows, they are recognized as usb 2.0 devices with Hi speed. ... page fault while in kernel mode ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: USB host controllers
    ... When USB first came out some used to say it was high speed (as compared to ... It is all hardware based. ... >capable devices, do I have to update all 4 controllers drivers, or just ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)